Danavation is excited to welcome aboard Brianna Ganton, our newest Director of Sales! Read on to learn a little bit more about the latest addition to our sales team.
Name & Title: Brianna Ganton, Director of Sales
Describe yourself in three words: Goal oriented – I’m compelled to be driven toward a goal in all aspects of my life. Ambitious, I want to help everyone around me succeed. Energetic, I have lots of energy to organize fun around me.
Favourite song, why? Anything Adele or Beyonce. In music my taste is all over the place so its hard to stick with just one song, or genre really.
Favourite movie, why?- Butterfly Effect; the idea that small differences may lead to big changes over time. I also love the idea that every relationship could have a different outcome based on small actions or reactions.
Favourite book, why? – The 5am club; two of my favourite quotes to live by include, “all change is hard at first, messy in the middle and gorgeous at the end” and, “take excellent care of the front end of your day, and the rest of your day will pretty much take care of itself. Own your morning. Elevate your life.”
Favourite brand, why? – Apple; looks clean, sophisticated and modern. Connects all products together which ties you in once you buy the first product.
What’s your favourite thing about working at Dana? – The culture. You immediately feel a sense of camaraderie. Greeted by a warm welcome and the feeling that everyone is viewed as equal peers.
Quote to live by: Everyday may not be good, but there is something good in everyday.
If you were a superhero, what would be your superpower? Telepathy – because I would love to gain more understanding of other people and their thoughts and feelings so I can better communicate with them or change their thoughts for the better.
Your favourite tradition in your household? Birthdays; they are always big and elaborate and make sure that each member feels very special on their day. They also usually involve steak and potatoes which is my favourite meal.
Guilty pleasure: Sleeping in; I feel like I constantly need a nap so waking up after 9am on any given day is a guilty pleasure for sure.
Three travel destinations that are on your bucket list: Maldives, but only in those huts over the crystal blue water, with all different types of fish swimming around. Greece, because its my favourite cuisine and the architecture is beautiful. Bora Bora, because its BEAUTIFUL and I need to see it in all of its glory in real life. Additionally, all places with lots of sun so I can get a really good tan.
Which actor/actress would play you in a movie about your life? – Beyonce, because I don’t think that movie would be that great to watch anyway and she’s not the best actress but I love her.
What do you think is the greatest invention of all time? – The internet; it revolutionized the world and made everything accessible at your fingertips
How many languages can you speak? Sadly only ONE.
You’re hosting a dinner party. Ten people seated at your table. Living or dead, who would you invite?
- Michelle Obama – the nation’s first African American FLOTUS, Mrs. Obama helmed many impactful initiatives and is an inspiration to so many.
- Hilary Clinton – I want to know what it was like to run as the first female for president. Also, want to know if Pizzagate is real.
- Queen Elizabeth II – All these decades on the throne, what do you regret? and why do you hate Diana and Meghan Markle so much?
- Kamala Harris – The first ever female Vice President. I want to hear about her journey to the presidency.
- Jeff Bezos – To ask how he scaled Amazon and how he stays ahead of the curve. A lot of business strategy to discuss and learn from him.
- Elon Musk – Now the richest man in the world! And a true visionary, I’d love to understand his thought process in more detail.
- Barack Obama – Want to know how it was as the first African American President.
- Kris Kardashian – She is the mastermind behind the most popular reality tv family and all of their endorsements and events.
- Drake – A Torontonian that set the world stage for us.
- Megan the Stallion – I want to know the REAL story… Who doesn’t?
Three things you cannot live without? My son, he keeps me energized and very tired at the same time. The gym, perfect place to let music take you away and get a good sweat on. Coffee; same as the last one, but tastes delicious.